Sunday 17 January 2010

Help to decide!!!

Hi there!
I just found out that in Italy there will be a new TV show about the biggest, most important italian person of all times.
If you follow this link, there is a list and you can even vote ("VOTA") for the one you think deserve to win.
I think that I'm going to vote for Da Vinci, but I'm very torn between dear old Leonardo, Dante and MRS Levi Montalcini... or Galileo....man, I'm so unsure.....
Who do you think is the one I have to be more proud of???

http://www.ilpiugrande.rai.it/dl/portali/site/page/Page-261e4b3c-67ba-4939-b4a1-01955ebacee7.html?refresh_ce

There is a list above the main picture "LISTA PERSONAGGI", and you can read a brief description about the person if you click on "SCHEDA" on the bottom of the pictures.
You can read a long list of comment on facebook, if you click on the facebook logo .
let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment